Feedback and complaints
For more than a century, MetLife has a reputation as a company that believes in fair dealing, integrity and trustworthiness. That’s why we pride ourselves on always striving to deliver the highest standard of customer service.
If you feel that we have not lived up to these standards we would like to hear about it, so we can put it right for you.
How you can get in touch
1- Email us on email@example.com, providing:
- Your full name
- Policy number
- Certificate number (only for policies held through your employer)
- Contact telephone number
- A brief description of your experience
2- Call us on any of those numbers:
|Country||Bahrain||UAE||Kuwait||Oman||Qatar||Any other country|
||800 6385433||+965 2 208 9333||800 70708||800 9711||+971 4 415 4555|
3- Visit us. Click here for the find the location of our offices.
What happens next?
After you get in touch, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint via email or call and share a complaints reference number;
- Provide you with an update on your case investigation within two (2) working days;
- Deliver a suitable resolution within five (5) working days from receipt of your complaint.
We are committed to providing our customers and partners with products and services of the highest standards.
If you feel our response did not completely satisfy your request, you may notify our appeals committee to re-assess the complaint within 3 months of the date of the initial resolution by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will respond to you within five (5) working days.